Carlos christian art

homeless please consider donation of any amount it helps

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Truth Message of Hell

 Look at this man burning in Hell for 1 Hour and then ask yourself should i get a another luxury car for myself and thank God because he said it was good for me or how about a new 500,000 dollar home in the best neighborhood far away from anyone on the street. If your a preacher ask yourself what should i do with the tithes and offerings this week or what can i say to keep my congregation shouting for joy.

I say to anyone with an ear get some money and do something right then get some more money and do it again.

I say to the Preacher take the tithes or offerings and start a industrial business and maybe you wont have to beg for it on Sunday. I ask you to be generous and give the truth away in all its forms with out a price tag.

Mark 9: 43  And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched: 44  Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.