- Workers do the all the work and live on minimum wage while the top few earn all the money and make all the decisions. There is no freedom.
- Workers do all the work and have no rights and are not allowed to make any decisions and are not allowed to have any control or any profit
- Corporate CEOs take all the wealth from the people and keep it in vast accounts at the cost of the public
- Corporate pays .25 cents on the dollar of persons for taxes to help the public infrastructure which they then use at our expense
- Government benefits in America to the people were abolished for the sake of Corporate monopoly and security of their wealth
- Donald trump will impose an import tax to keep corporations in the united states but they will just continue to rob the public in some way, evade taxes, move money abroad, hire slave labor, destroy common business. The system does not work.
- The number 1 objective of corporate Capitalism is to dominate the market at the exploitation of all the workers
- The top 10 percent own 70 percent of the wealth of the nation. America made the elites.
- The common workers did the all the work and got none of the money, got none of the benefits, got more work, got more in debt and got fired for the sake of modernization which all gives more money to the rich.
- Wages for the common worker has not changes since the 70s while wages for the corporate leaders increased 5 time 100 times and even 600 times over
- Public worker ownership of companies are possible but not given for the sake of CEO greed with false arguments of leadership which can be done
- America was founded on Indian genocide, black slave labor, and minimum wage to create wealthy tycoons that will use there power to overpower all competition
- Donald Trumps renegotiation of trade relations with china is only a pipe dream among a much broader systemic cancer of lawless capitalistic systems that feeds on the American people and will find a way to evade theses restrictions
- Again the average CEO takes 300 times the wages of the average worker and this undermines the public and creates areas of slavery
- Daniel End of the World 2034 after 2018
- Donald Trump Economic Collapse
- Dreams of the End of the World
- End of the World Begins 2017 2018 2020
- Lindsey Williams Economic Collapse 2017
- Perry Stone Mark of Beast 2017
- Prophecy of the Popes Jesus 2033
- Sign Mars 2013 End begins 2017
- Sign Woman Revelation Begins 2017
- Tom Horn Nuclear Attack 2016-2020
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Richard Wolff Capitalism is slavery
Posted by cgman at 10:55 AM